Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back To Milano - The so called fashion city

Finally, some colors on the streets of Milan -a change from the usual Gray & Black routine.

Going back a few months, My first few days in Milan. I was so excited to see the dressed up men all around.
But little did the excitement last . As I got used to Milan, I started finding every one similar for I could find only black & gray in the street. Very monotonous.
In between, found some people dressed up in colored outfits just to realize that they were not Italians.

Here are some colorful pics, but I still have a question? How many of them are Italians ? many are'nt.
As mentioned in the previous post, somewhere, after seeing these people, I feel that style matures with age.

Location: Milano centro

Its said that childhood repeats at Old age - The curious face and the playful color.......


 She can so naturally be an eye wear model.



Isnt this a much used to image of celebrities spotted on streets ? (newspapers, magazines)

The most attracted-of the day


United Colors Of Benetton



Youthopia

Youth Denim Division

Bye for now, Milan will continue for sometime as the wallet doesnt permit any travel .
But I can sense a turn around . Looks like the new year is certainly bringing some wealth.
Wait continues..

No comments:

Post a Comment