Friday, January 7, 2011

New Celebrities by a new paparaazzi

Its not just fashion, its all about the attitude of feeling right.

To get a good picture of a celebrity is easy for they are so used to cameras and posing but running behind these new celebrities without knowing the language made me feel like a new form of paparaazi.
Sharing it with you all. 

Syntagma square, Athens. The entire outfit is hand painted. 

This gentleman was the company of the lady above.

Sorry for the poor photo quality. The cap reminded me of the Sikh emblem, very similar to the emblem on the top.


Monastriaki street, Athens 

Gothic or Gothic inspired

An interesting contrast





Adorable

Purple or Violet? Beautiful though.

PINK ! its my new obsession

The suited man at the background is over powered my three men of some noticiable attitude.

I know its just my eye that found these people special, may not be to others.
Ending with a simple question... Is there anyone in this world who doesn't go in front of the mirror, look at themselves and feel confident and happy about they look ? 
There lies the beauty of this whole world. I love living here 








No comments:

Post a Comment